CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

For my second-last show of hosting Wednesday 6-8am green eggs and ham I took a trip down memory lane. Songs that have been instrumental in my musical development and even life development. Thanks to all the staff at CFCR over the years that have been so awesome and for making me the Volunteer of the Month. It has been an honour being a host on this awesome radio station. Next week will be my last week. It is going to be an Ode to Saskatoon. Definitely listen to it.

Artist - Song - Album (year of release, extra information)
* = Canadian

6:00-7:00am
The Waifs - Service Fee - Sink or swim
Jeff Buckley - Hallalujah - Grace
Regina Spektor - Real Love - Save Darfur
Sarah Slean* - sweet ones - Night bugs
Sarah Harmer* - One Match - Oh, little fire
Sarah Harmer* - The Ring - I'm a mountain
Royal Wood* - I'm so glad - A good enough day
Rose Cousins* - I were the bird - The Send Off
Be Good Tanyars - Littlest Birds - Blue Hose
The Beeatles - Birthday - The White Album

7:00-8:00am
Bob Dylan - The times they are a'changin
Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee
Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz
Led Zeppelin - Dyer Maker - Houses of the holy
Smashing Pumpkins - Today - Siamese Dream
Live - Selling the drama - Throwing copper
Scratching Post* - Bloodflame - Flamethrower
Veruca Salt - Awesome - 8 arms to hold you
The Pack A.D.* - Snow - Tinetype
Tegan and Sara* - Frozen - This business of art
Ani Difranco - Both hands - self-titled
Po' Girl* - Under the chestnut tree - Unreleased
Eekwol* - That's just me - Apprentice to the mystery

Memory Lane by Crystal Clarke on Grooveshark

No comments:

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!

Crystallize your Wednesday Mornings!
Thanks to Olivia for creating this!